Fluon® PFA Resins
Copolymers of tetrafluoroethylene and a perfluorinated vinyl ether, Fluon® PFA Resins can be used over a wide range of temperatures from extremely low to high (-200 °C to 260 °C) without losing excellent chemical, electrical, mechanical and surface properties. PFA resins retain many inherent characteristics and similar properties of PTFE, but can be processed using conventional thermoplastic techniques such as extrusion molding, injection molding, blow molding and electrostatic powder coating. With an oxygen index of 95% or better, these noncombustible resins can be used in various fields. Offering outstanding weatherability (no reduction or deterioration by direct sunlight, wind, rain and exhaust gas), characteristics do not change when exposed to the outdoors for a long period of time. Fluon® PFA resin compounds are also available.
Manufactured without PFOA! For more information, click here.
- Used over a range of temperatures (-200 °C to 260 °C)
- Low smoke and flame characteristic conforming to UL 94V-0
- Weather and aging resistance
- Chemically stable material not attacked by most chemicals
- Low friction and non-stick characteristics
- Available in 1/8” pellets
- Tubing and pipe
- Film and sheets
- Valves, fittings and housings
- Wire and cable
- Blow-molded bottles
- Chemical processes
Fluon® PFA Pellets and Beads
If you do not see the MSDS you are looking for, please contact us.
- Technical Documentation
Fluon® PFA Resins Product Information