Specialty Intermediates and Ingredients for Pharmaceuticals and Agrochemical Compounds
AGC’s parent company Asahi Glass is uniquely positioned as a pharmaceutical and agrochemical intermediate producer with expertise in fluorine chemistry. These compounds, known to possess useful bioactivity, are found in a variety of markets including pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals and polymers.
Our company provides various fluorine-containing building blocks such as fluoroanilines or fluoro benzoic acids. AGC can supply more advanced specialty intermediates and bulk pharmaceuticals combined with other general reactions including:
- Friedel-Crafts reaction
- Grignard reaction
AGC fluorochemical experts can conduct ultra-low temperature reactions and also produce GMPs .
AGC manufactures specialty intermediates based on perfluorohexyl chemistry including:
- Perfluorohexyl iodide
- 2-perfluorohexyl ethyl iodide
- 2 perfluorohexyl ethyl methacrylate
For more information visit http://www.agc.com/en/products/chemicals/index.html.
Intermediates and Ingredients for Pharmaceuticals and Agrochemical Compounds
- Variety of fluorinated building blocks and fluorination technologies
- Handling of F2 gas and fluorinated compounds
- cGMP facility and API manufacturing
- Ultra Low Temperature by -100 °C
- High quality C3 compounds
- Metallocene co-catalysts
- C6 compounds made with high purity and consistent quality