We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Asahi Glass Company, Ltd. of Japan that manufactures, markets and sells high-performance fluoropolymers, custom compounds, fluoroelastomers and other specialty chemicals to diverse industries around the world. Our strengths include a customer-centric approach to creating solutions, technical support and innovation, as well as consistent supply of high quality environmentally friendly materials. more...
To find out more, Click here
Download our Corporate Brochure
Fluon® ETFE film
used for roof of the
Ask the Experts
Ask the AGC experts about your tough application challenges.
Click here to ask the experts now.
Request a Sample
Request a resin or resin compound sample today.
Click here to request a sample.
Business & Tech Center
Download an overview of our Business and Technical Center.
Click here to download now.
- Latest News
March 7, 2014 - AGC Chemicals Americas to Present Benefits of FEVE Resins in Industrial Coatings at Spring Fluoropolymers Conference January 27, 2014 – AGC’s High Performance Fluon®ETFE Film Used in Natural Turf Stadium in Sochi, Russia December 10, 2013 - Fluon® ETFE Rotolining Powders Provide Superior Corrosion Protection for Tanks, Valves, Pipes, Pumps and Vessels November 26, 2013 - Solesphere H-121 Fine Silica Outperforms Petrochemical - based Microspheres in Cosmetics and Personal Care Products November 12, 2013 - Lightweight AFLAS ® Insulation Rubber allows for thinner High Voltage Cable in Automotive Applications
- Upcoming Tradeshows
- ITB's Automotive Energy Storage Conference – March 5-6, Novi, MI
- American Coatings Show – April 8-10, Atlanta, GA, Booth 856
- Offshore Technology Conference – May 5-8, Houston, TX, Booth 3104
- MD&M East – June 10-12, New York, NY, Booth 2046
- Global Petroleum Show – June 10-14, Stampede Park, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Booth #4204
- Specialty & Agro Chemicals America – September 8-10, Charleston, SC, Booth 110
- MD&M Minneapolis - October 29-30, Minneapolis, MN, Booth 1617
- IWCS – November 9-12, Providence, RI, Booth 400
- New Technical Papers Available
Fluon® ETFE and Conductive Carbon Black - Perfect Together AFLAS® Fluoroelastomers Adhesives Technical Paper AGC Successful in Developing the Next Generation of Polyurethane Foams for Mattresses Fluon® ETFE Rotational Molding and Lining Resins Product Information FEVE Fluoropolymer Technology for High-Performance, Long-Life Coatings on Steel and Concrete Bridges Making the Most of the New Breed of Fluorochemical Treatments for Paper The Power of Prevention: How to Use of Ultra-Weatherable Fluoropolymer Coatings Preserves Bridge Appearance Lowers Life Cycle Cost