Welcome to AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Asahi Glass Company of Japan, manufactures, markets and sells high-performance fluoropolymer resins and compounds as well as specialty chemicals to diverse industries around the world. For more than 50 years, we’ve developed innovative fluoroproducts such as Fluon® fluoropolymer resins and compounds, AFLAS® fluoroelastomers, AsahiKlin fluorinated solvents, LUMIFLON™ fluoropolymer resins, Asahi Guard E-SERIES water and oil repellents, F-CLEAN® greenhouse films, and Solesphere fine silica additives.
With a mission to “Look Beyond,” we focus on values such as innovation, excellence, diversity, environment and integrity to develop technologies that anticipate the world’s future requirements. Striving to make the world a brighter place, we maintain an environmentally friendly approach to our products, processes and business. Our strong commitment to safety, environment and our customers makes us a preferred supplier in the fluoroproducts industry. AGC Chemicals Americas is never satisfied with the status quo and remains on the cutting edge of technology and customer service. To find out more, Click here
Download our Corporate Brochure
Free Technical Papers
Download free Technical Papers about AGC products.
Click here to download now.
Ask the Experts
Ask the AGC experts about your tough application challenges.
Click here to ask the experts now.
Request a Sample
Request a resin or resin compound sample today.
Click here to request a sample.
Business & Tech Center
Download an overview of our Business and Technical Center.
Click here to download now.
- Latest News
April 16, 2013 - AGC Chemicals Introduces AFLAS 100 Series Fluoroelastomers Downhole Oil Use April 8, 2013 - PA Students From STEM School Get Real-World Lessons at Local Chemical Company February 4, 2013 - AGC Chemicals Americas Launches Environmentally Compatible Fluorinated Solvents That Replace Halogenated Solvents January 10, 2013 - Webinar - Architectural Protective Coatings: FEVE Technology January 4, 2013 - Kashima Chemical Becomes Subsidiary of Asahi Glass Company
- Upcoming Tradeshows
- OTC 2013 – May 6-9, Reliant Center, Houston, TX, Booth 1103
- MD&M East - June 18-20, PA Convention Center, Philadelphia, PA, Booth # 2013
- Latin America Coatings Show – July 17-18, Mexico World Trade Center, Mexico City, Mexico, Booth # TBA
- Abrafati 2013 – Sept. 16-18, Transamerica Expo Center, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Booth # TBA
- MD&M Minneapolis – October 30-31, Minneapolis Convention Center, Minneapolis, MN, booth # TBA
- 62nd IWCS Conference – Nov. 10-13 2013, Charlotte Convention Center, Charlotte, NC, Booth # TBA
- Chem Show 2013 – Dec. 10-12 2013, Jacob Javits Center, New York, NY, Booth 451
- Global Petroleum Show – June 10-14 2014, Stampede Park, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Booth #4204
- New Technical Papers Available
Fluon® ETFE and Conductive Carbon Black - Perfect Together AFLAS® Fluoroelastomers Adhesives Technical Paper AGC Successful in Developing the Next Generation of Polyurethane Foams for Mattresses Fluon® ETFE Rotational Molding and Lining Resins Product Information FEVE Fluoropolymer Technology for High-Performance, Long-Life Coatings on Steel and Concrete Bridges Making the Most of the New Breed of Fluorochemical Treatments for Paper The Power of Prevention: How to Use of Ultra-Weatherable Fluoropolymer Coatings Preserves Bridge Appearance Lowers Life Cycle Cost